Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm just here

This week has went badly. Monday was a day full of running late being busy and dealing with stupid shit that is uncalled for. I take Breanna to school before work because of a parent teacher meeting specifically asked for me to attend. I don't mind, but usually Mark is the one to go since he is the one that takes her to and from school due to my working hours. They inform me that Breanna is going to school MAYBE twice a week and they were wondering if things were ok at home or if she has an illness they are unaware of. I'm now furious for 2 reasons. One. Mark hasn't been taking her to school. I am at work before she is due to school and get off an hour after she gets home. When I come home it looks as though she went to school, is fully dressed and hyper. Mark has not informed me of most of her absences because...he was too damned lazy to take her. Two. I ask Breanna everyday how school is. She tells me its fine and even tells me about projects. I don't know whether she is now lying to me or if she is just recalling days she HAS went.
This has caused me to now turn into a cunt. The past couple of days I have called to make sure he is up and taking her and picking her up. I feel like I have 3 kids instead of 2. Sigh.

Other than school controversy with Mark ...things have been great with the kids. They tend to get very hyper which can cause me to be stressed. But I deal. Hey...they are kids right? Most of the stuff they do amazes me or I find it hilarious. Win.

Work itself has been routine. I don't enjoy it like I used to since E has moved. I'm just there now. I talk to my co workers and laugh at things with them...but it isn't the same. Mostly I work with our boss, which is cool shes an alright lady. But that being said I'm by myself a lot just getting stuff done that I have to do. I've been offered management, said I would take it, but honestly....I want a new job. I've always been one that if my atmosphere at a work place wasn't enjoyable....I don't stick around too long. Its now at that point.

Speaking of E. I miss him terribly. I've only talked to him online briefly a couple of times or through texts. I can't bring myself to bother him too much or to call him considering the fact I'm a chicken shit and fear of bothering him. I wonder if he misses me too. :(

No comments: