Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

Well today went extremely normal for the most part. I have still been taking it easy until Monday when I go to the doctor again to see how things are going with the baby. Breanna and I pretty much lounged around all day doing what we normally do. Pretty basic. Her playing with her toys and watching her favorite videos, me playing on the computer or sitting and watching videos with her. Later in the day we took a really late nap which is a bad thing but whatever. Just means Breanna will be up all night go to sleep and go to bed early tomorrow cause she will not need a nap. This again I am used to and it is a regular thing. I don't mind most nights. Mark had to work today. I swear it seems as though one of us the whole 8 years we have been together always had to work holidays. Kinda sucks but we are used to it. We also had no money to celebrate Valentines day but then again its bot a big deal. As long as we are together and say I love you's its considered a good one to me. Mark however surprised me today. I had asked before he left for work if he could he should bring home some pizza from work and stop by the store to get something to drink. When he came home he had everything I had asked for. He told me to check the pizza to make sure he had the toppings I wanted. When I opened it he had cut the pizza (thin crust with pepperoni) into a heart With pineapple he wrote I love you. It was extremely sweet and yet so simple and it cost nothing for him to do. It made my day and it will be a valentines day I wont forget. I loved it. Tomorrow my landlord is supposed to finally put carpet in my house. Upside of this would be well new carpet and the old dirty ass carpet will be gone. Downside would be the fact my house isn't up to par and things are in the way. Between Mark working and me being out of commission because of pregnancy complications we haven't been able to do what we need to do. Hopefully we can suggest to do this next weekend and he won't be mad. Anyways I guess this concludes my post for this evening. Have a good one peoples.

EDIT: Mark also gave my cat a bath last night...it WAS the perfect Valentines day!!!

1 comment:

*mary* said...

Awwww, I want a heart-shaped pizza! Or, any shape really. Lol. Sorry I didn't link your blog on my Karm-a-thon post, but I didn't want to link to your blog w/o asking you first.
Glad you had a good V-Day. I'll call you soon, when Violet allows me to. Lol.