Friday, February 6, 2009

Something special...

I love my daughter more than anything...she is rotten to the core but that is what I love about her. She has the best personality of anyone I know and I know she is going to grow up the best that she is capable of.

Anyways it is picture time!...enjoy.


Me and my baby doll before going to my OB appointment.

Breanna's say "cheese" face...lol



awwww so prettiful. :)

Mark and Breanna. She thinks daddy will love her funny face....and he does.


Breanna's funny face...lol


Hi momma!...Breanna playing with the blankets.



This one is one fine morning Breanna decides to be Mark's alarm clock...he was none too pleased.

2 comments:

*mary* said...

Awww, she's a cutie patootie.
She looks so innocent in these pictures (but I know the truth about baby girls!)

P.s. Is this before or after the Care Bears all died? lol.

minerva1822 said...

it was before...lol....i unfortunately has to resurrect the carebears 6 times last night...grrrrr