Tuesday, February 10, 2009

facebook thingy

Here is a thing I did on facebook...since I really have nothing to say I'm just going to post this...enjoy peoples.



1.First and fore most, I am a mother of a beautiful little girl. To me life no longer has any meaning if she is not in it. She is the light of my life and I love her with everything that is in me. She brings emotions i didn't even know existed until she was born. She can make me laugh and cry within the same instant. Yes she is awesome. :)


2.I am currently expecting my second child..this time hopefully a boy but I'll be happy either way. After this one I am done. I only want 2 kids and I am getting what I want so that satisfies me. I respect people with large families since I am from one but it is not for me personally.

3. I love my other half Mark. We have been together for 8 years, since we were children and things still seem to be going great. He is an excellent father and does what he can for his family and to me its more than I can ask for.

4. I'm quite odd...or so I've been told. I would prefer to be odd anyway since it makes me well me.

5. I am addicted to pepsi...with being pregnant I had to switch to decaf and even then I can't drink what my normal amount is...damn.

6. I smoke..currently cutting down and soon try to quit completely. Its hard and it sucks. Hopefully when I quit I wont pick it back up again.

7.I am a huge kid myself. I enjoy sitting with Breanna and watching disney movies with her or playing childish games. It reminds me of my own childhood and how much I have missed it.

8. I sing. Been told I am talented. I am modest however and think these people have something wedged in their frontal lobe. Thanks for the complements though. :)

9. I love any kind of music for the most part. Anything from old school musicals to extremely heavy metal. Music is a huge part of my life and has gotten me through some of the hardest times.

10. I prefer weird movies, bands and art that no one has heard of. I feel most of these have more depth and structure than those who sell out. You can see more where the artist is coming from and who they are.

11. I have many scars. I could name them all but I wouldn't want to make people vomit. The last I counted I have 15 on my lower left leg alone and 4 on the upper part of my thigh. I was lucky enough to get these from being struck by a car when I was 7. The accident caused my leg to shatter in 3 places. Over the next few years until I was in middle school i had to have many surgeries to fix it. Sometimes I feel like part of my childhood was stolen because of this but then I think back and say to myself it wasn't so bad.

12. In my earlier school days I was extremely shy and quite awkward. These traits got the best of me for a long time and I had a hard time communicating with kids my age. I was often referred to as weird, strange and among other names. It hurt a lot but in the end I began to learn these people are a waste of my energy and time. In high school my shyness left me completely and my awkwardness was rewarded as individuality. High school was grand and I had many friends whom I still am with contact today.

13. My self esteem used to suck. I used to think I was unattractive and actually purposely used to make myself so. I am out of that shell as an adult for the most part (except for wishing for some weight loss...lol) But these days I know I can be pretty and try to look my best for myself instead of others.

14. I am a dreamer. I have many wishes and things I want to accomplish. The only problem is is that I have no drive to do them. Go figure.

15. I can be highly sarcastic and even rude at times but only to those who are inconsiderate themselves. Otherwise I am generally a nice person but do not walk on me these days I am not one to cross. If I am sarcastic any other time its usually out of playfulness or being funny.

16. I am known for holding a grudge for long periods of time. I hardly forget anything someone has said or done to me that was offensive. Don;t get me wrong I can take criticism fine and have the friendly argument about politics or whatever non sense. I am talking about something done to me or said to me personally that was uncalled for and undeserved.

17. I am extremely laid back. I am a huge homebody and enjoy simple pleasures like watching a sunset, finding beauty in things people usually over look. I love to read books and lounge in my favorite pj's or sit and watch a movie.

18.I love any type of art. But I think most of all I love to draw or take pictures. Sometimes the most beautiful things can come from a pencil or you can find beauty behind a camara you didn't think was there when first seeing.

19. I dance when no one is looking...mainly because its usually with my daughter and the fact I am horrible at it.

20. Even though I have kids of my own..I am really not fond of anyone Else's unless it is someone I am close to. Other peoples kids otherwise make me want to rip my hair out.


21. My favorite food is anything Italian. Nuff said.

22. I spend to much time doing stuff that is worthless..like these facts about myself for instance.

23.I love my friends and family and would do anything for them...all they have to do is ask and I'll do it if its within my power and reason.

24. I am a non believer in a lot of things. I think marriage is pointless because I feel i don't need a peice of paper to tell someone I love them. I also don't see why you would spend a crap load of money in one day for this reason. I also don't claim any type of religion. I have my own belief system and my idea of god I believe very strongly in. I like to learn from all religions therefore having a very open mind to all of them and in fact adding to my own belief system if something makes sense to me. I also feel this way about politics. I do not claim any side but I will vote for whom I think will most likely benefit our country no matter what party they belong to. I find all of these things and many more however separate mankind...some people need to listen to the song Imagine by Lennon or the remake by a perfect circle to know what I mean. But I do not judge...whatever float your boat..if you get married I'm happy for the couple..if your a certain type of religion I'm happy you believe in something strongly and have faith..most people don't...if your democrat or republican..well...ummm....I'm not sure how I feel about that to be honest since I don't understand why we have to have separate parties in the first place.

25. I am already starting to go gray..I'm highly upset about this :)

No comments: