Friday, February 20, 2009

Dreams...hmmmm

Well last night I kept having this strange dream that also kept reoccurring as if it did not want me to forget it any time soon. Some very little details are a little fuzzy because the last of the dream is absolute madness but it goes a little something like this...

Mark and I are visiting my sister and her family in Ohio. I guess we are having a family reunion because alot of other people are about and there was plenty of food. Mark is hanging out with the boys and my sister's husband and I am helping with the cooking keeping to myself for some reason. ( maybe because I'm a horrible cook in the dream and would think it would burn if left unattended..who knows..lol) After awhile I go outside to join the others talking and I feel some unspoken tension between my sister and I. ( I lived with her for a time when i was in my early teens, we didn't get along so great and it seemed like the same tension even though these dayswe are extremely close.) I ask her what is wrong if she is angry with me for any reason and she said no if I didn't know what was wrong then I didn't need to be told. This confused me and I told her I was sorry but I don't understand. She just walks away from me without saying a word. I'm upset and her husband comes up to me and apologizes for her behavior not to take it to heart. He looks at me teary eyed and tells me I need to know whats wrong. I ask what it is and he says that my sister had been diagnosed with dementia and sometimes time is confusing to her. I start to cry and then suddenly the dream changes. I am now in my own home alone cleaning up ( haha even in dreams what else is new right?) In this part of the dream I seem troubled and am running around frantically as if I was looking for something misplaced and need to find it right then. All of a sudden I am hearing this voice telling me to do things ( This I can't remember what it was telling me but I guess I don't like it) I look outside and it is this entity in the sky telling me to do the things. I tell it no that I don't want to its not right ( damn I wish I could remember what it was trying to tell me) the entity becomes angry and growls at me. It was beautiful outside but then all of a sudden the sky is filled with hellish storm clouds. Rain starts to pour, lightning flashes and the entity growls at me again telling me I have to do as it says. I tell it no once again. Now the clouds in the sky start forming a funnel. The tornado comes right through my window breaking it and trying to grab me.

At this point I wake up. I have a deathly fear of storms of this sort so an entity trying to get me to do something picked a right choice to frighten me. I hate tornadoes and hurricanes. It just freaks me out more than anything because these monsters are real and can cause so much damage and death. "sigh" I wish I could understand this dream. It has me puzzled for 2 reasons. What the dream was about and the fact I dreamt it 4 times in one night. Any opinions anyone who may run into my page???

Anyways I guess this concludes my post for today. until next time floks.

1 comment:

*mary* said...

That is a bizarre dream. I don't know what it can mean, but I know I used t have horrible dreams about being swept up into a tornado's funnel cloud. I read that it can man an overbearing mother or mother figure.