Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some shit different day...

All the same is here in my little world. It is blissfully dull I must say. I enjoy being a mom no doubt but I am tired of never doing anything or going anywhere. It really starts to make a person question their sanity at some points. I enjoy everyday with my daughter. She makes most of my dull days interesting at least a few times a day. Everyday is something new with her and I love it. Being pregnant and having complications already though has taken its toll on my pride. I hate not being able to do things I love to do. I feel Breanna is getting the short end of the stick as well because of it. I am on strict instructions not to lift above 10 pounds or doing anything for long periods of time with plenty of rest in between. Because of this, I am trying not to pick her up too much which saddens me when all she wants is to be held. At these times I taken to sitting with her on the couch and doing what we do best. Watching movies or reading. But I still feel like she isn't getting the attention she deserves with doing the things we normally do like long walks during the day or me running around the house chasing her and her laughing...sigh..I hope I'm not on bed rest for forever.

In other news. I had my follow up appointment with my OBGYN yesterday. It went well. The doctor said I'm fine and the baby is fine. She is checking my hormone levels again because I guess they were a tid bit low according to the ER records and then comparing them to my previous levels they did in the office. She was looking through the test from the ER visit and asking me questions about the bleeding and what has happened since then, she seems to think that because of my bicornuate uterus I could have possibly been carrying twins and lost one.

By the way here is a site to rad up on bicornuate uterus if you want to educate yourself..lol


This is unfortunate but maybe for the best. This will be my last pregnancy anyways cause I really never wanted anymore than 2 kids and if something may have been wrong then I look at it as for the best. I'm not sure if this is what happened or not but either way hopefully all comes out well from now on. Also according to what my doctor said this would be the reason for the few miscarriages I have had and in the long run it will cause me problems. She said alot of women go through life with this with no problems what so ever while others may have to have hysterectomies at early ages. "Sigh" my body sucks. Anyways I can't have sex for a month. Which sucks but it ok. Mark understand and want what is best for me and the baby. I have to give him his kudos because he has been so awesome during all this. I'm definally going to have to find a way to make it up to him. I'm sure I can find a way. ( snickers)
I guess this concludes my blog for today or whenever. Hopefully I'll run into some intersting news I can complain or belittle.

1 comment:

*mary* said...

I'm glad everythng is okay with the bean prout. Take it easy! (For real.)