Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween everyone!

Well as the title states. Happy Halloween! Today happens to be my fave holiday of the year mainly because I love to dress up as something disgusting without bad looks..lol. Antoher reason since I've had Breanna I can dress her up, which to me is more fun than dressing and blooding up myself. This year to go trick or treating she went as the queen of hearts. She was adorable and I was quite proud because I made her costume do to lack of cash. The people giving out candy got a kick out of her because of her cuteness and the originality of the costume so it was a hit. I myself went as a deranged little red riding hood mainly because i have a red hoody and its
all I could come up with..lol. We went around in our neightborhood this year trick or treating. Normally everyone in town goes to a certain area ( the richy riches around here of course) to get candy but Mark had to work therefore giving us no ride to go. Last year it was like a fucking parade, I swear hundreds maybe even thousands of tick or treaters were there begging for candy. So to be said I was afraid that no one would be giving out candy in our neighborhood due to the fact everyone goes to the rich area. It turned out it was a better idea anyways. There were still alot of trick or treaters for Breanna to enjoy the costumes, it was close to home so I didn't have to worry about carrying a diaper bag, and she actually got 3 times the amont of candy than she did last year. So in the end we had a blast. Here are some pictures of the event.



Take notice that she is a little pissy about not leaving yet..lol.

Me in the bathroom after getting myself ready. I know i have great tits ;D



The both of us.

Us out trick or treaing. THe house we are at did not hesitate when it came to decorating..lol


3 comments:

*mary* said...

I love Breanna's costume! I'll show Violet later when she's not so GROUCHY! I think she got the sniffles from yesterday's festivities. Poor baby. She's grumpy as hell, and so is her Daddy! SO much for my big anniversary fun! We had Chinese food, but all went to hell afterwards when we started putting Chiru's new cage together. Assembling things makes us bicker, no matter what. Plus we are still exhausted from everything yesterday, especially the part about no sleep! Tomorrow I get to do it all again b/c her nutritionist is coming! Yay for me! You look awesome in the pics! I'm glad you had fun and got lots of candy. Happy Halloween! We have an hour left!

*mary* said...

Hey, we need to figure out a messenger or chat. (And as far as the lection goes, I didn't vote for either of them! I'm not saying anything here but I did a write-in. haha.)
Wrod verification: Fratica.

*mary* said...

Wow, could I look more illiterate from that last comment haha.