Saturday, October 25, 2008

new kitty, to do list

well i have my baby phoenix as you know that ive posted in a previous blog...i think my fiance mark is on his way to adopting another cat. there has been a stray kitten running around our area these days. he is a handsome short hair that is black with white feet whom i would say is about 10 - 12 weeks old at most. we have been feeling sorry for the little fella because he is such a sweetie therefore we have been feeding it. mark has named him sebastian..a sure sign of awww poor kitty lets keep him...uh no thanks...not in the house anyways..i dont mind naming him cause i thought about it myself instead of just saying here cat or here stray...lol...but we will not let it in the house.i cannot at this time afford to take it to the vet for shots, neutering, ect just so it can be in the house...nope..but it still looks like we have a new "outdoor" kitty. if in the future the cat is still hanging around and i run into some money, i'll take sebastian to the vet to get him what he needs then maybe just maybe he can be an indoors cat afterwards...time can only tell what is instore for our little feline friend :)

on to the next topic of the day...

i have SOOOO much to do in a short amount of time (by the 29th) its causing my head to spin...to make it easier for me im going to make a list and post it on here since i seem to check this or get on at least once a day. all the stuff i have to do SEEMS simple..but its not when ou DONT have a printer ( lame i know) and have to go th library or somewhere that lets me do it for FREE since im a broke hoe. so here goes.

- get new state ID
-call my case worker about my medical care and foodstamp info for MORE info that i need
-print out bills and bank statements from the past 6 weeks
-fill out a verification of employment form
-make a copy of my lease, bills, and bank statements
-make a copy of my vehicle information
-make copies of mark's check stubs
-take breanna to the doctor's office for shots on wednesday at 10am
-go drop off all the printed bullshit and the rest of my life info at the department of children and families ( aka devil's advocates )
-go to michaels craft store to see about possible employment ( hopefully)
-call every doctor, insurance company, or who knows who else about an eye doctor for breanna ( it seems as though there is only one doctor in the state of florida that takes children under the age of 6 and he DOES NOT take her insurance..go figure)
-call every doctor and dentist in the phone book for mark and i to see who takes our insurance so we can be healthy again..lol ( i HAVE to get this tooth yanked out if not ill surely go insane and commit multiple homicide..also need to see about birth control, woman problems and mental issues..YAY)
-rob a bank ( i wish)
- try to find another phone company since all my stuff is going to be shut off by the 28th for lack of money therefore lack of payments
-find a job find a job find a job
-call landlord about a rent recept for the past 3 months
- when all is said and over with buy a bottle of jager, find a bottle of valiums and be happy :)

2 comments:

*mary* said...

Hey Ina! Sorry, after your phone went dead, I talked to my Mom on the phone and MY phone went dead. Was going to call you back on my cell, but then it was time to get Violet to sleep.
Yeah, Scavenger Kitty is currently in my den. She has Frontline on so hopefully no fleas, or else I'm going to Tony Soprano that thing, I swear. (Kidding.)

*mary* said...

Yeah, I've been listing Violet's old baby clothes on Ebay all day trying to make some extra money, plus clear out her closet which is overflowing with stuff she no longer can wear. (And most she only wore once if at all.)