Sunday, October 19, 2008

a little about me...

1. first and for most..i am a mother of a beautiful 2 year old little girl Breanna whom i like to call breezy or "nay nay" :)
2. i have a fiance of 8 year whom i am very fond of and love.

3. i never use punctuation..get used to it cause i dont care ;)

4. ive been told im an odd individual but i like to think im the normal one

5. i have an obsession with johnny depp..not for what you think. i find him to be a kind talented soul who still seems to be human even after being in hollywood forthe past 20 years..something very rare in the entertainment business these days..that being said i appreciate the man and his movies. this same obsession is also towards his collaege tim burton.

6. i perfer independant movies, odd bands no one has heard of, and art that seems to make sense only to others like myself.

7. i have a dreadful fear of cars ( driving them mostly), spiders, bad things happening to my daughter, being alone at death, and the dark.

. i love taking pictures. mainly of my daughter and of odd objects. ( pics will be posted soon enough ;)

9. ive been told i can sing very well.i think those people have something wedged in their frontal lobe.
10. i have alot of dreams and ambitions but no drive period to go through with them..that also includes the finishing of this post..haha






now for your veiwing pleasure..pictures of my babydoll and of my oddities :D





1 comment:

*mary* said...

1. Yes, you are! 2. Yes, you do! 3. Punctuation is overrated anyway. 4. Only a weirdo would think you are weird. 5. I agree. 6. Me too! 7. Me too. Haven't driven in years. Guess I lost my drive. (harhar.) 8.I also take lots of pictures, mostly Violet and then weird things. If you looked through my blog you already know that! 9. I cannot sing, but I know that you CAN. Althogh it IS very possible that I have a frontal lobe issue, but you you can still sing. 10. I hope this comment has thoroughly annoyed you! In a good way, I mean. :)