Monday, October 20, 2008

birthdays, breanna, bad teeth and thank yous

well breanna's 2nd birthday was on the 11th although me and breezy were out of town for it so we just had a party for he yesterday. just something of a simple nature..ive come to the conclusion that we will have her first big party next year since it seems most people dont have their first memories until after the age of 3. we had a few gifts, cake, ice cream and the few people i know in my area. it was nice and breanna had a blast tearing apart wrapping paper and ooohing over her presents. we adults watched, laughed and chit chatted to ourselves. anyways on to the list of presents and thank yous even though no one will probably see this except for mary.

mary and jeremy- clothes. 3 outfits to be exact that are adorable :) and blueberry pancakes :)
while i was out of town they came to see me and we took the girls to the park, they bought us dinner at i hop, bought breanna the clothing and also went to see another good friend of ours andrew. it was a great day and i miss being around them alot :(

mom- clothes, a spongebob toy, and 300 bucks hard cash..momma i LOVE YOU..lol

mark's parents- books, a doll stroller, a doll, a tinkerbell bucket, stuffed bunny and a rubber duck.

marissa- radio flyer tricycle, books, stuffed animals, my little pony toy, and i cant remember what else.

aunt sandi and erin- an outfit plus they threw a small party for breanna while i was in wv.

bryan and cherie- sit n spin, a license plate for her tricycle

brittany and tyler- 2 outfits

aunt norma- 50 bucks, a memory spoon, a few stuffed animals

uncle JR and aunt chad- took us out to lunch, a toy mircophone and spent time with us

last but not least...

me and mark- a HUGE coloring book, 2 baby dolls, a play diaper bag with stuff(fake bottles, spoons, bowls, lotion, ect) in it for her baby doll, crayons, a movie, a press n dash. puzzles, clothes, and new sippy cups.

if i forgot anyone oh well you probably wont see this anyways ;)

My kid alays makes out great for her birthday and christmas...no wonder she is spoiled to the core..on a lighter note she is happy with no matter what she gets..hopefully she stays that way. i dont want her growing up not appreciating what she gets or throw fits over something she didnt get. i will NOT have a brat for a child.

anyhoo it was a good day yesterday for our little party and those who couldnt be here that i saw before hand in wv or ohio were awesome and we love you guys. i must say my family and friends i couldnt ask for better ones..so thanks everyone for everything an all the kindness you have shown me and most of all my daughter. you guys totally rock.

besides having a party though i made an unwnted trip to the ER. yay me. i woke up at 7 in the morning feeling like my head was going to explode of my shoulders. ive had a tooth ache for the past week or so. i guess it is abcessed now. once again yay me. the people at the ER were total dickheads, they didnt give me anything for pain and just basically told meto go to the dentist. ( tell me something i dont know..but hey its sunday and im not waiting when my head feels like its being beat with a shovel assholes) there was a guy next to me who just got in an accident and busted his leg to hell. they didnt even give him anything for pain. i was like WOW..ttally never coming to this hospital again. they did send me home with some antibiotics to get rid of the infection in my jaw and some vicodine. thumps up for a pill buzz ;). i went to walmart tofll the perscriptions, while waiting on them i did shopping for breanna's party and browsed around. ive had some "itchyness" in my no no area ( yea gross i know) so i was looking through the vagisil and other creams. i picked up the walmart brand and its discription of use made me giggle.
"for external use- place small amount of cream on tip of finger massaging into and around vagina for decrease itching and scratchyness" just thought i would share with you folks on that one. hopefully it made you giggle as well :D

anyways thats all i have to say for now. until next time my fellow pirates

2 comments:

*mary* said...

Haha, I like this post. Man, Violet started attacking me earlier and was like jumping onto me, laughing. I had no idea why. Then I looked up and realized that Jeremy was watching WRESTLING and she was copying it! Yeah, no more wrestling for her. I hate tv.

minerva1822 said...

lol...tv is horrible!!..unfortunally breanna is a bigger movie buff than mark and i..lol