Tuesday, October 21, 2008

insomnia and boredom prevails....

well it is 1 30 in the morning and i am not asleep yet...these days i tend to be something of a insomniac...basically because im a momma and it seems the only time i ever get to myself is this time of night whether it be reading a book, taking one of them there bath things ive heard of ( hardy har har) or yes getting on here to do absolutely nothing except lose more brain cells. keep in mind i do this after getting breanna to bed at around 10pm if im lucky, cleaning the house afterwards of the havoc nay nay throws upon it ( you would be surprised that a 2 year old in my opinion reaks the same havoc on a home as a level 3 tornado) and tending to the needs of my fiance ( well not only HIS needs tee hee)
tonight i was reading my friends blog and she introduced in it her pet chincilla (sp?) chiru...he is adorable and has inspired me to share my cat phoenix to you lovely bloggers of the world out there. so here he is.





as you can see ( well sort of) he is a long hair black cat with a white underside to his tail ( i like to call him my reverse skunk..yea i know im lame)



he is being blinded by my camara

here is a decent piture of his tail..i love it

notice the look of discontent about being photographed..man does he fit right in the family :D


and just because my kid is awesome and adorable...here is a picture of her playing with phoenix about a month ago.



well this concludes my boredom for tonight unless i find something interesting or of worth to share with you guys..until next time

1 comment:

*mary* said...

Awww, that kitty is awesome! Love that tail! Heh, maybe you should change the "intrepid" to "Insomniac" in you blog title. I know, I stay up later and later. Had a BAD night last night. I'll tell you more later. It involves running out to get a screaming toddler some gas medicine, ruined adult plans, and very little sleep. Oh yeah- and a bump on Violet's head from flopping off the bed!