Saturday, October 18, 2008

the talk of religion....

Its been awhile since I have actually blogged about anything of worth other than ranting. For a change I'm going to actually start blogging about my thoughts and feelings about issues or current events. I do have some sort of intelligence and my past few blogs on my other channels (myspace facebook,ect) I go back and read them and they seem to make no sense or appear as childish to me. Don't get me wrong I will still rant and rave, but I'm going to try and write consistently and coherently instead of..well..word vomit.
So here is todays topic.
You ready?
Your probably going to be pissed and frankly I don't give a rats ass.
Hypocrical Christians.
Yep you heard me. Hypocritical Christians.
It has been something that has been bothering me and others for quite some time and now is the time to write about it. At least for me. I look at the world today and all seems to be in a shit hole. All you hear about is violence, rapes, whores, ect, ect. Everyone needs to have some faith and make the world a better place in any way that he/she is capable of. The human race needs each other and despite our differences we need to start getting past the issues we have with each other and standas ONE. What does this have to do with hypocritical Christians you may ask? With all this going on I hear Christians who rub their religion in others faces preaching about this or that and how it is wrong or horrible. All the while they are preaching they live their lives commiting the 7 deadly sins.(which DOES tie into the 10 commandments thank you ;) That is why I call them hypocritical Christians. Please don't rub my life and how I'm going to hell in my face just because I think, look or live my life differently when all the while your not being so "christian" youself. Doesn't it say in the Bible to love thy neighbor? Isn't part of being a Christian include having love in your heart and acceptance for others even if they think or live differently? Me and many many others out there live decent lives and are good people. Hypocritial Christians on the other hand tend to claim they are holy and then the next thing you know they are out buying a whore, gambling, ignoring their children, not teaching their children morals, humility, or not to be judgemental. Also killing others in the name of God, raping children, or commiting whatever other crimes out there that is definally not what I have been taught as "Christian." I do believe in God. I have my own ideas and beliefs of how our guy in the sky is going to judge us and how things may be. I am not going to go base my beliefs and faith on a book that has neither been proven or disproven. Thats like taking someones word for a babysitter with no reference in my eyes. That does NOT make me a bad person. If thats how you believe that is great. I'm happy for those who believe in any religion and have faith because I have tremendous faith in my idea of God. I stand by my beliefs very strongly. I love to learn about other's religions and I have a very open mind for each and every one. But please don't claim to be ANY religion for that matter then preach, and then do the exact opposite of that religion. It obviously makes you look like an ass, a liar and a hypocrite. I'm not saying you have to be a saint. No one in this world is perfect and that is God's will. It would be a pretty dull life and earth if everyone was an exact replica of A.I. Everyone makes mistakes. I'm referring to your lifestyle in general. Some people out there really need to take a good long look in the mirror and at their own life before throwing complaints, insults and hatred to others who are different. WEll this concludes my rant for the day..have a good one peeps :)