Wednesday, November 5, 2008

hmmmmm intersting

Usually i don't buy into bullshit horoscopes...i usually check them out just for shits and giggles to laugh t myself about the petty things they say...today however this one got me thinking cause it hits the nail right on the head with what has been going on in my life recently...check it out.

Overview
Sometimes, your dreams are just silly and weird plays that your subconscious performs at night -- not visions of what your future holds. So if disturbing images have been keeping you tossing and turning lately, don't worry too much about it. This is just a phase and will be over soon. Turn your attention away from your dreams, because you can't control them. Instead, start exerting more power over your waking hours. Then you'll start to see things change.

You need to slow down a lot and rethink any new plans or schemes that have come your way lately -- there may be hidden flaws that only you are likely to spot. Go over each one with great care!


hmmmm...interesting.

2 comments:

*mary* said...

oh my god dude, I read that earlier too! Are you a Capricorn? I am and I thought I was reading the right one. Cool. I was thinking how weird that was and was goingto mention it to you about me. haha.

*mary* said...

Well I just checked your profile and you ARE a Capricorn! How did I not know that already? Maybe I did and forgot because I have momnesia. What day were you born?