Saturday, November 29, 2008

thanksgiving, babies, and pulling hair out.

well...our thanksgiving went pretty well...unfortunately this time a year is when i still wished lived closer to home cause i miss my mom's food..lol...we went to mark's brother's house to eat..the food was..well..ummm...edible??...we had a nice time but hey the point of thanksgiving is to stuff yourself sick with delicious food you don't have normally all year right?...the turkey was dry and everything else they fixed they pretty much fix all year round and tasted like saw dust..ewww....when mark and i got home, we went next door to his uncles house to discuss the event, all of us decided it wasn't exceptable and we should do something about it...therefore the boys volunteered me and Jen to cook the next day....we made turkey, ham, about 12 different sides and 3 different deserts. I can say I'm quite proud of us..it was excellent and wasn't much different from my momma's cooking..I'm so glad i have a bunch of left overs :)
in other news..breanna is doing well...she is now in the stage of asking questions..what ya doing?..what is it?..momma what is that!??...lol..its really cute but I'm sure ill get tired of it soon as most things do when they are repetitive. she helped Jen and i cook..well should say tried but hey it was fun for her to stir the pudding in a bowl while getting half of it on herself. also breanna found out yesterday that she is going to be a big sister ( well we found out too) Ive had the feeling i was pregnant for a couple of weeks now..i took 2 at home pregnancy test and both came up positive...i honestly wasn't wanting a baby right now due to money reasons but I'm not upset about it..i always said i wanted 2 and like my momma always said if i waited until i "felt" stable about money..it'll never happen cause you never feel stable even when you do make decent money....I'm sure we'll do fine..we always make due somehow....after this baby ( hopefully this time a boy..always wanted one girl one boy..but it doesn't really matter at the same time) I'm getting my tubes tied..i want 2 and 2 only..nothing about that would change my mind so I'm going to go ahead and get them tied so no more worries....i have to make myself a doctors appointment monday...yay for wearing paper dresses on cold beds with your legs spread :/
anyways i think this concludes my news for today...have a good one peoples.

2 comments:

*mary* said...

WWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????????????????????????
Okay, now that I got that outta my system- congratulations! You are the bravest person I know! lol. Oh my, I think I am probably in more shock than you are! How far along? Do you know? Eeeek! I'm excited!

Yep. Still in shock here. Wow!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and I was inspired and impressed with your use of posts and writing.

I have a blog here in Southern California at San Diego and I try to look for new friends who will visit and comment.

I think you may appreciate my different labels and music videos that I use for my posts.

I also intall my art, as it is my High Art blog, however, I have an international audience and you could really meet some of the neatest people through my blog.

I hope to hear from you soon and take care... :)