Monday, November 24, 2008

o what a dull life it is....

well..nothing much has been going on these days...we all seem to have colds except Breanna ( knock on wood..the kid has never been sick) so needless to say my fat ass has been doing nothing except laying about complaining while Breanna is screaming in my ear to go out and play...i was feeling a bit better yesterday so i finally did take her outside...out there we happened to see our neighbor and his little girl Rose. Rose is the same age as Breanna and they get along like most toddlers do..they point and OOHHH AHHHH over each other...lol...it was quite cute.
I kinda got scared out of my pants today...Breanna had her first venture around the house alone because I was so exhausted this morning i didn't hear her when she got up.. We have a 1 bedroom apartment that is the size of a 2...the bedroom alone could be 2 bedrooms so that's what we did...one side is Breezy's the other side ours. Usually i close the door at night that way she cant get out in case she would wake up before me..well i thought i closed it last night..obviously i didn't or my worst fear is coming true..breanna is learning to open doors..don't know which yet but I'm sure to find out...anyways i woke up to her playing with her toys in the living room...I'm so glad i have a good kid..the bathroom door was open and she could have gotten into all kinds of illegal ( well to her) goodies in there..like oh chemicals or soaps..you name it...not to mention my living room was a mess with stuff just strewn about...yea i woke up and freaked when i didn't see her anywhere and heard her out there...i guess from now on I'm going to have to make sure he bathroom door is closed and stuff is put away before bed at night just in case she is able to open doors...sigh...makes me sad cause she is getting so big on me really.
well this about covers it for now..like the title states...its been a dull life.

1 comment:

*mary* said...

Awww, I hope you feel better soon! Have you heard anything back from the Donut empire yet? lol.
Don't feel bad- I've just been cleaning house and going to various doctor appointments, oh yeah, and watching In the Night Garden videos million times on Youtube with Violet. Gah, THAT will drive one insane real fast! One's actually on now! Help!
ALso, I always keep my bathroom door shut because that's the first place Violet will go if she can.