Tuesday, December 2, 2008

chest colds suck alot of donkey dick

yup that's about it..they suck....mark and i can barely take care of ourselves at the moment...he has called off work the past 2 days to lay about and attempt to help me with breanna...yea we are pathetic.it seems as though we cant stop coughing, our lungs feel like they are on fire, our heads are about to explode off our shoulders, fever..you name it we feel it right now probably..even breanna and phoenix act like they don't feel well either..the cat is going around laying about and sneezing ( mark blames our misfortune on poor phoenix..come to think of it he WAS the first one to start sneezing..hmmm?)..breanna is coughing and sneezing as well but still is playing as kids do even when they don't feel well...god damn its like a fucking plague in my house right now...now i think I'm delirious...uggggggg...bye for now..time for homemade chicken soup

1 comment:

*mary* said...

Hey, I hope you feel better soon! I thought I already posted this but I guess I didn't. Sorry! Oh- and on my blog- you know I wasn't mad about that. I thought your comment was funny. Sorry if it sounded that way.
;)