Wednesday, November 19, 2008

cross you fingers....

i hopefully..maybe...not sure yet have a job...dunkin donuts.yea no big deal and its not exactly the job I'm looking for but hey i cant complain right now..i just need anything considering my bills are going to put me in my grave along with the fact Christmas is around the corner and so far Ive been only able to get breanna 2 really cheap gifts....i filled out an application the other day..i called about it yesterday evening and talked to the hiring manager...she knew who i was and told me she is starting interviews next week...so yea keep your fingers crossed that i may get an interview in the least :)

1 comment:

*mary* said...

Yay! Hey, I would LOVE to work at a coffee and donut shop! Are you kidding?! Dream job!
I hope it works out for you.