Tuesday, November 18, 2008

photo time!

Well...I'm quite bored but I'm not sure what to blog about just yet...so in the meantime until my brain fart is gone please enjoy some pictures..hey better than elevator music right?


As you can see Breanna is dancing with daddy while her best friends watch this comical scene.

A day at the beach...I think she consume more sand than actually getting it in the bucket.

After playing with the sand, although it was not planned as so, she decided to go into the water..fun fun.



Daddy just got done assembling one of Breanna birthday gifts...a sit in spin. He was quite proud..lol ( and yes a dog is sniffing her ass)


Cheese!!


One of the very few pics of me and her. I'm always the one behind the camera...in fact I still am..lol



Breanna happens the think she is a "pencess" When she is a "pencess" she puts on the crown I made her for Halloweena dn her plastic Cinderella shoes. Quite cute really.


Phoenix. Yes he has a shirt on. I found one of Breanna's old shirts that happened to be a boys new born jeresey..i thought it would be funny to see it on him.


Breanna and Phoenix.


Super Baby to the rescue!! Defender of teddy bears and tigger. Enemy of boogers, clothing, and poop.

1 comment:

*mary* said...

Haha, those are some cute pictures! What a sweet pencess you have. Your place looks pretty big in the pics. Is it an apartment or a rented house? Oh yeah, and much cleaner than my housenormally is! I did spend several hours de-cluttering last night so mine isn't too bad right now. Give it an hour.
Ahhh, I've got to find something Violet will actually eat and make it while she naps for the first time today... yes, at 5:30 pm. Another late night.