Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pedophiles...ewwwwww

My friend Mary and I were talking over yahoo last night and we got into the conversation of sexual offenders in our area and how we go about finding them that way we know were they are at and basically avoid the mofo's (or kill them if we ever found them even THINKING about LOOKING at our girls) So thus I decided to search the net to find out if there was a site that posted them in my area. There happened to be one that didn't want any money for it that the actual police department post and quite frankly I was appalled by how many offenders that were in a 2 mile radius from were I live. There were 12 total within that area and to me being a mother of a beautiful little girl just disgust me. I expected to maybe have 2 or 3 tops but 12? In a 5 mile radius there was 98...jeez man there are alot of freaks out there. In my city alone there were over 500 that were registered. It just makes me think about how many have NOT been caught or registered yet. It blows my mind and makes me sick to my stomach. Oh and Mary by the way I found a site for WV. Here it is :) http://www.wvstatepolice.com/sexoff/websearchform.cfm

I swear to god if I run into any of these people on the street...I will give them a straight kick in the balls and when they ask why I'll tell them because they are a sick fucker that needs to be castrated then I'll kick them again. Fuckers.

1 comment:

*mary* said...

Hey, Ina. I know, man. I checked my area and there are 12 in this little area, 50 plus over the bridge in Ohio, right by us. Ughhh. Another thing to obsessively worry about!

About my audio clip- it is by a hilarious "nerd-core" rapper named Mc Chris. He does a lot of the music from Aqua Teen Hunger Force ("I want candy...") and you should check ou his site: www.mcchris.com. He's funny as hell dude.