Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yay?

Decided to take a break from Facebook.  I spend entirely too much time on it and its an unneeded stress over petty bullshit I shouldn't stress over.  I find it pointless as a way of contact also, which is why I started it in the first place when I lived in Florida.  I don't really talk to anyone too much on there except in status updates in which usually are funny or the complete opposite and are rude.  So I deactivated my account tonight.

I also find myself being unnerved by people.  I take things a bit too seriously lately which isn't wanted.  I've become quite ditzy and also offended when someone points out my stupidity.  I'm not, so I dislike assumptions or innuendos that I am being thrown at me...even when its innocent.  This needs to end too. 

I'm confused by the actions or words of another...whom will remain unnamed.  But I feel kind of beaten and lost.  I also feel lied to about what I am to some people.  I honestly don't care about most and if they like me or care...but others I thought who did...well, it stings,  Some of my friendships are very one sided and always have been....it hurts to know that you lack importance in the end. 

I'm off to bed.  I'm done with this day. 

No comments: