Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random Nonsense

I find myself waking only to find myself deep in an abyss glutted with my own despondency.  I begin choking on air full of lies of others.  I continue to lay there in the blissful torture of my own mind often wondering how it is I come to be in such a woe.  I want.  I need.  I feel.  I breathe. I am. 

Pathetic?  Worthless?  Ugly? Unwanted?  Unneeded? Loved? 

Tossing and tortured with the fuel of another's words.  Lies.  All lies.  Words of kindness. Wisdom.  Hope.  Beauty.  Need.  Friendship.  Lies, all lies.  If not lies,  then empty promises and misinterpreted feeling.

How can one be as obtuse as myself. For one that can see through others transparent reeking shit, I still am blind.  I have hope in people that show minimal amounts of affection and grow attached....then it becomes infectious.  Its never mutual.  It never was.  I fall into fragments. Portions of myself become adrift.  I capitulate to the depression without wanting to come back up for polluted air. 

Pathetic.  Worthless.  Ugly Unwanted. Unneeded. 

Unloved.




No comments: