Wednesday, December 10, 2008

and yet it still gets worse....

i was wrong when i said things couldn't get any worse my friends...believe me IT CAN...i am no longer pregnant...i miscarried on Monday...earlier that very same day our hot water heater thought it would be a very nice jester to give us a indoor swimming pool at 4 am...so alas breanna and i are staying at my brother in laws until everything gets fixed ( getting the water out, letting things dry, new carpet and floor boards, etc.) its going to take over a week...we have no money..the tires on our car are bare and i am afraid mark is going to get into an accident if they don't get replaced within the next day or so...breanna has been unbearable( she doesn't listen at all..hyper activity is through the roof...the toddler years are now considered a form of punishment for past wrongs I'm sure)...I'm at my wits end..someone help me...this is just a tiny bit of what my week has been like....until the next disaster my friends.

3 comments:

*mary* said...

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sad to hear that.
I was wondering how you've been since I haven't talked to you for a few days.
Have you been to the doctor yet? If not you need to soon to have things checked out.
Call anytime you want. I'm almost always here.
<3

Farnnay said...

Ohhh I'm soooooooo sorry about everything! I hope things get better for you..

minerva1822 said...

thanks guys :)