Saturday, August 11, 2012

Moving

i am finally getting out of this god forsaken piece of a shit apartment.  I looked at a house a few days ago...one that I actually liked within my price range.  And I am now renting my first house.  I get the keys to it Monday.  It is a fairly large 3 bedroom, 1 bath, living room, dining room, extra storage building, fenced in yard.  I am so excited.  I need this.  My family needs this.  I can't wait.

Hopefully this will be the start of my string of bad luck finally coming to a slow end.  Maybe not.  But at least it is something good and deserved finally coming into my life.  Maybe now things will start to fall into place for my family and I.

Work has been insane.  I have the feeling I will be pulling a lot of hours over the next couple of weeks between both jobs.  Seems as though every time we hire someone new at Go Mart...it doesn't work out with them.   The past few workers we have hired have also been friends of mine....so it not working out due to things I didn't know or realize prior...well let's just say I'm irate about the situations.  If I had known....I never would have recommended them.  Sometimes you just don't know people as well as you think.  It's sad.  Sometimes I hate being a friend...and their manager.  It ruins the friendship finding this shit out.  I will no longer go out of my way to help someone get a job. 

I'm very tired.  I've only been sleeping maybe 2 or 3 hours a night due to very little time on my hands.  What time I do have I want to spend as much as I can with my kids and also trying to squeeze some me time in.  Sleep just seems to not be a priority and menial.  Also doesn't help that I am a known insomniac.  It is getting worse.  Hopefully when things settle down, after the move and I get things straightened out with Christmas.  I will sleep then, although I doubt it.


I miss him.  Everyday.





No comments: