Thursday, August 9, 2012

Drained.

I'm.  Fucking tired.

Working 2 jobs, caring for my kids and keeping up my house is wearing me down.  It will be worth it in the end.

Lucian urinated on my phone a couple of weeks ago.  As sad as it sounds I miss my phone.  I was never one to care about material and menial possessions until I purchased my Droid x2....but I guess it was really the only thing I owned I actually liked.  The insurance company is being dumb....seems like it is taking forever to get a replacement. :(  Boo.

 I miss Eric immensely.  He probably thinks I'm fucking creepy or insane.  Not sure if he honestly misses me or not,  he has probably made some new friends and works a lot, which is awesome and I'm so happy that things are working out for him there.  Doesn't change that I miss and love him.  Time has been passing...sometimes with time...it doesn't change or heal things...sometimes it makes it worse. 

No comments: