Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here we go!

Ok I don't really have a good excuse for not blogging. I have been either busy, sick, or just had really nothing of worth to talk about. The past few days have been a little more eventful so I decided to blow the cobwebs off my blog page and add a new post. I have been feeling a little better mentally lately. Breanna and I have been playing games for much of the day while Mark is gone or just being silly. Yesterday she got a new movie in the mail...the ever popular classic Disney's Peter Pan. She loves it and goes around yelling Here we go!..Hence the name of my post. Also yesterday we made a trip to the pool with my neice and friend Jen. Breanna has a new bathing suit that has a life jacket attachment if you want it. breanna loves the water but for safety reasons I perfer a life jacket on her so the bathing suit was a god send. It was funny watching her in the water she kinda looked like a turtle stuck on its back. She would lay back in the water and the life jacket keeping her afloat she would tread water with her arms..it was really a funny sight. She played with some other kids in the baby pool area for a long time which is great to watch. My poor daughter never has anyone o play with and she loves other children. I can't wait to have this baby so she won't be so lonely anymore..lol.
After a day of fun in the sun, we went and got food and icecream at Dairy queen. Hot fudge sunday shakes rock hard ass when your pregnant :) Breanna enjoyed ers as well...for some reason she perfers shakes over an actual cone. Which of course is fine by me cause no mess but I still find it odd. My kid is just really smart and knows its easier for mommy I guess..lol.
Even though we had a great day and it had been so long since I have done anything like this with Breanna, I was still upset most of the day. I thought my cat was gone for good. He is an indoor cat but every once in a while I'll let him go outside because he loves it out there and always stays in front of the house. The night before last he was outside and I wen to bed telling Mark not to forget about Phoenix. Well the next day Phoenix wasn't in the house so I thought Mark just didn't let him in. I opened the door and called for him to come for food. He didn't come. This is weird for my cat. he is like a dog in alot of ways. He is very loyal and he has never NOT come when I call for him. I woke up Mark and asked where the cat was and he said he tried to find him last night to let him in but he was no where to be found. Mark assumed maybe he found a girlfriend or something and would be back in the morning. Now I'm a little worried but I thought if I kept calling him he would be back before I was to leave for the pool..No such luck. When I came back from the pool 5 hours later, I laid Breanna down for a nap while Mark was still home and went looking for him in my neighborhood. I walked up and down the streets calling him afraid I would find him on the side of the road as road kill. No luck. I came home and bawled on Mark's shoulder. I know it sounds pathetic to be so upset over an animal but this cat is my darling. I've never had one like him or looked like him. He is my best and really only friend here in Florida. He loves me dearly and is such a sweet heart. Mark felt bad even though he doesn't like Phoenix that much ( mark is NOT an animal person period..lol) and went out to look for him before work. He had no luck either. Well after being upset about my cat I finally fell asleep with breanna myself since I was exhausted from the already long day I had had. Breanna woke me up 2 hours later asking for something to drink, something she always does right after she wakes up then she asked where Phoenix was. I got upset again cause the damn cat is also Breanna's only real friend and she even realizes he is gone. Ugggg. Finally after I had lost hope in finding him thinking either he was dead or picked up by someone, he came home a little after midnight. I was excited and happy and pissed at the same time. Kinda funny really. I think he got stuck somewhere or in a fight, maybe both. My poor kitty was covered in mud, looked as if he clawed his way out of something and was slightly limping. He was also scared shitless. He is attached to me something crazy but I guess whatever happened to him has made him extra clingy. Ever since he has been home he stays by my side or at my feet. So glad he is home :)
In other news, little things anyways. I finally got my hair cut and it looks good!..I'll post pics sometime later. It has been so long since I have had a GOOD haircut that I forgot what it was like..lol. Also did a little shopping and got Breanna some new sandals, Mark new shoes and myself new flip flops ( I rarely wear tennis shoes living here..shoes for me are cheap..lol) I also fell off the wagon and got a new book. Reason I put it this way is that I promised myself I wouldn't let curiousity get the best of me. Well I did. I got the first book from the Twilight series. I must say it is a great story. Not the best written but still good. I got hooked as soon as I was past page 2 and finished it within 8-9 hours. I'm ashamed...lol. I am not one for love stories at all, I've read only a handful most of which I had heard about and didn't know it was a love story. This one is for sure different and like I said I surprised myself by being hooked into it. Mark said he was going to get me the movie since I liked the book so much I told him not to buy it to just put it in netflix cause books and movies are not the same. I have wasted so much money buying movies that were off books I loved and ended up the movie blew ass. This isn't always the case but it is the majority for me. I did however tell him he could get me the rest of the series :)
My pregnancy is going well. I'm feeling better for the most part. I still have days but at least now I feel well enough to get off my ass and spend time with my family. I'm hoping to start to feel movement soon. I know it varies but I had movement early with Breanna and I'm hoping the same for this baby main reason being I'm a worry wart..lol. I'm showing a little. Clothes are getting tighter..not happy about that already but oh well. Smoking is NOT going good..shame on me I know :( I'm trying though and am making sure I do everythin else right..thats no excuse and I'm not using it as one but I am trying. I'm just weak and things get to me easily therefore I reach for that pack of cancer. GRRRR.
I think that about concludes my post for now. I'm going to go fly a kite I bought for Breanna the other day now :) Should be fun. I haven't flown a kite in years and I hope Breanna enjoys it too :)

1 comment:

*mary* said...

Hey Ina! Glad to hear you've been doing well and having fun. I've been trying to enjoy the nice weather here.
I'm glad your kitty is okay. Sounds like he was hiding out from something. Poor baby.

Give me a call some time. I'm trying to make Violet uinderstand she can't take the phone, but like I said: WORKING on it. She gets mad.