Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bible bangers, tooth aches, other stuff.

Ok soooo...I've been trying to be a great momma these dyas...I've been taking Breanna on walks, to the pool, flying kites with her and trying to be a little bit more patient. So far I'm am quite pleased at myself and I also feel better too getting out of the house more often with my baby girl. The past few months I've been feeling so down and out and sadly Breanna has been paying the price. Well no more I say which is why the effort is being made and it is in fact successful so far. YAY!. Breanna also loves to sit with me online ( mainly cause it annoys me and she knows it) but instead of getting impatient with her, I've been going to youtube and looing up funny videos to watch with her. She loves alvin and the chipmunks so she spends most of the time begging to watch those while singing witch doctor...too cute really it is. I love her to bits :)

In other news, today I was exceptionally rude ( Mary you know me and the word rude..no exceptions eh?...lmao) to a bunch of bible bangers. No offense to them there Christian folk. I was on the comp looking up news when the doorbell rang. Mark had just left to go around the corner to get cigarettes otherwise I would have let him answer it. ( we both have this unspoken agreement that who ever is on the computer when we are both home doesn't have to get up to do anything including answering the phone, doorbell, you get the drift right?) So I got up to answer the door and this man with a huge clipboard was just standing there. I assumed cause of the way he was dressed and the clipboard ( it looked like something someone working for a utility company would use) I asked if I could help him thinking maybe its the carpet people ( supposed to finally get that done soon by the way) or maybe the electric company letting me know something whatever it may be. This man answers me by saying he is going around the neighborhood asking people if they could do a short survey. Without knowing what it was for I just politely answered I would rather not as he could see I have a daughter who was at my heels begging for a snack. Maybe next time hun. He got pissy with me and handed me a flier ( now it hit me what he wanted) saying well if I believed in god and THERE is one MA'AM ( assuming just because of my rejection I automatically am a satanist or what not..haha) then I would gladly take 10 minutes to talk with him and take his survey. Now I'm pissed. I tell the stupid asshole that NO I'm not interested again ( still being polite mind you) and progressed to say goodbye. This dumb mother fucked attempted to push my door open to further ridicule my decision to not talk to him. Now I'm furious. I tell him to back the FUCK up off my door FUCK off and then kindly slam the door in the dipshit's face. I had never been so angry with these people. How dare they be rude? What the hell does that say about their religion, church, etc? I am usually polite to anyone who knocks on my door, and if it happens to be someone wanting to spread their word of "god" then I'll sometimes politely listen, give in my 2 cents and kindly tell them good day. Other times if I just don't feel like listening or debating I'll kindly tell them I'm busy, sorry maybe some other time and once again kindly say goodbye. I hate it when these people. End of story. GRRRRRRRR. I'm still fuming over it. Mark laughed when I told him. He said he saw them down the street and was trying to hurry back to have something to say. ( one of Mark's fave past time is to scare these poor people..according to alot of them we are going straight to hell because of this) I told him what happened and he said he wished he would have seen that. I guess my neighbor saw what happened and told Mark golly good for me..lol. hopefully I was mean enough so these people would spread the word and not go to the crazy woman with the filthy house and little girl on 15th place. One can only hope though.
In other news. I am up writing this blog because I a min sever pain and I need something to take my mind off of it. My tooth is once again bothering me. I need to get it pulled. On top of the worst toothache of my life, I have a bad migraine too. A double whammy as some would call it. My whole head feels like it is a ticking clock about to explode any given minute off my shoulders. Hey maybe I would feel better once it happened. Lets do like the psycho bible bangers and pray that happens. Uggg. Well I guess I'm off to bed now. I'm done saying what I have to say. If I have not posted a comment on your blog and I am one that follows you. I am sorry. As I have stated I have been spending time with my daughter and in the mean time stay sick or in pain..it never ends. ( sorry Mary, I really need to go to your blog and catch up on my reading there...I promise I will) anyways goodnight folks.

1 comment:

*mary* said...

Man, go get that tooth pulled! ASAP!
Good for you on the Bible banger front. No matter who they are they don't need to be trying to come inside your hous and all that, which, to me is what you are doing by opening the door further when you've been told to leave. Crazy people. I don't care what religon anyopne else is, but WHY push it onto others? Or better still- assum everyone else feels the same? That gets me angry.

Other than that, I am glad that you are feeling better and getting out to have fun with Breezy more. You deserve to and it makes a world of difference in how you fell compared to being stuck inside. Trust me, I know.